a writer. beautiful. fierce. contagious. simple. courageous.

Social Media has changed everything


I love that no two websites are the alike. I am up to the challenge to discover new ways to describe products and services that compliment a company’s visions; yet make it stand out above the competition.

Part of the process is learning about you and your company, your product and service; your mission.

As a personal writing assistant, I will help you take your website to the social network and enhance your visibility, driving traffic back to your website. You have many options to choose from. Daily or weekly blogs, facebook posts or twitter updates.

It is a rapidly changing arena in marketing today and if you are not taking advantage of gaining a fan base on at least one social network, you might be out of touch with your clients.

Contact me today to begin connecting with your clients in a completely new way!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Facebook the revolution

Facebook was virtually unknown when I joined a few years ago.
People made fun of it, even called it a waste of time, except when they needed help on how to do something on the site, they called me. I understood its power right away. What a wonderful tool.
The world has become flat.
I was reunited with my school friends after 30 years. Found long lost family members, including a sister I never knew. How crazy is that? I love writing status updates that inspire and encourage others and with over 500 friends my voice can touch the hearts of a lot of people. I am thankful for facebook.
With millions of members, facebook has become the way of life, online.
However, Facebook is much more than a social network…it Social Networking.
If you are in a business that involves people and you need to be on facebook!
Don’t miss out on the best marketing potential in history. You can literally reach the world with one message.
Let me help you keep your facebook relevant and updated. Special pricing available.
I also help with other social networking sites: Twitter, Linked-in, Stumble Upon, Digg and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment